1. Chong Chen, Yong Zhai, Fumin Li, Furui Tan, Gentian Yue, Weifeng Zhang, Mingtai Wang, High efficiency CH3NH3PbI3:CdS perovskite solar cells with CuInS2 as the hole transporting layer, J. Power Sources 341(2017)396-403.
3. Furui Tan, Zhijie Wang, Shengchun Qu, Dawei Cao, Kong Liu, Qiwei Jiang, Ying Yang, Shan Pang, Weifeng Zhang, Yong Lei and Zhanguo Wang, A CdSe thin film: a versatile buffer layer for improving the performance of TiO2 nanorod array: PbS quantum dot solar cells, Nanoscale 8(2016)10198-10204.
4. Yuhong Yu, Haiwu Zheng*, Xinan Zhang, Xiao Liang, Gentian Yue*, Fengzhu Li, Mingsai Zhu, Tianfeng Li, Jianjun Tian*, Guosheng Yin, An efficient dye-sensitized solar cell with a promising material of Bi4Ti3O12 nanofibers/graphene, Electrochim. Acta 215(2016)543-549.
5. Gentian Yue,* Peng Li, Fumin Li, Chong Chen, Nickel sulfide counter electrode modified with polypyrrole nanoparticles to enhance catalytic ability for flexible dye-sensitized solar cells, RSC Adv. 6 (2016) 61278-61283.
6. Interpenetrated inorganic hybrids for efficiency enhancement of PbS quantum dot solar cells, Furui Tan, Shengchun Qu, Qiwei Jiang, Junpeng Liu, Zhijie Wang, Fumin Li, Gentian Yue, Shengjun Li, Chong Chen, Weifeng Zhang, Zhanguo Wang, Adv. Energy Mater. 4(2014)1400512.
7. Core/shell Shaped CdSe/PbS Nanotetrapods for efficient Organic:Inorganic Hybrid Solar Cells, Furui Tan, Shengchun Qu, Lei Wang, Qiwei Jiang, Weifeng Zhang, Zhanguo Wang, J. Mater. Chem. A 2(2014)14502.
8. Highly efficient and stable dye-sensitized solar cells based on nanographite/polypyrrole counter electrode, Gentian Yue, Xin’an Zhang, Lei Wang, Furui Tan, Jihuai Wu, Qiwei Jiang, Jianming Lin, Miaoliang Huang, Zhang Lan, Electrochim. Acta 129(2014)229-236.
9. Fabrication of high performance multi-walled carbon nanotubes/polypyrrole counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells, Gentian Yue, Lei Wang, Xin'an Zhang, Jihuai Wu, Qiwei Jiang, Weifeng Zhang, Miaoliang Huang, Jianming Lin, Energy 67(2014)460-467.
10. Nickel sulfide films with signiﬁcantly enhanced electrochemical performance induced by self-assembly of 4-aminothiophenol and their application in dye-sensitized solar cells, Gentian Yue, Fumin Li, Furui Tan, Guoqiang Li, Chong Chen, Jihuai Wu, RSC Adv. 4(2014)64068-64074.